Heart of a Mother Beliefs
Heart of a Mother operates under the following beliefs:
- Our Catholic faith is the most essential aspect of our family's life and homeschooling journey.
- We submit to the teaching authority of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- In homeschooling, there are very few absolutes and many options.
- There is no one right homeschooling curriculum or philosophy.
- Homeschooling families should be free to find the approaches that work for them.
- No approach works forever in homeschooling or family life; everything changes, and we must adapt.
- All parents are capable of homeschooling but not every family should homeschool.
- Parents are and should behave as the primary educators of their children.
- Asking for help is brave and essential.
- Encouragement is grace.