Days of Grace
What is a Grace Days event?
Grace Days™ is an initiative started by Michele Quigley and Maureen Wittmann in February of 2015. It is our hope to help Catholic women find God's grace in their vocations and in their everyday lives through fellowship, prayer, and reflection. Our aim is to facilitate local, face to face, fellowship and spiritual nourishment for Catholic homeschooling mothers.
We have placed this initiative under the patronage of Mary, the Mother of God and submit it to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church in union with the Holy Father the Pope and the bishops in communion with him.
Grace Days™ often include: Mass, 2-3 speakers, silent prayer, group prayer, Confessions, small group discussions, social time, large group discussions, Eucharistic Adoration, and fellowship. Special touches, such as chocolate, coffee, tea, flowers, candles, tablecloths, gardens, good food, etc., are important ways we speak to our femininity at these events.
Days of Grace in DFW
(Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas)
All Catholic homeschooling mothers are invited to join us for a refreshing day of spiritual nourishment and cultivated conversations! Our days usually begin with Mass followed by a potluck breakfast, time for reflection and prayer, Eucharistic Adoration, time for discussion, lunch and dessert, networking, and more! Our mornings generally focus on spiritual matters while the afternoons are full of practical tips.
A non-refundable registration fee covers the facility, speakers, lunch, and supplies, but we welcome additional donations of time, talents, and treasure to keep this fee low. Nursing babies are always welcome as are tween/teen girls willing to serve the mothers who attend.
If you are interested in being notified when the next Day of Grace retreat will be held in Dallas-Fort Worth, please contact Jenny at dfwdayofgrace at gmail dot com
Past DFW Days of Grace
- January 28, 2017 at St. Mary the Virgin, Arlington - Grace for Moms with speakers Fr. Prentice Dean and Rebecca Frech
- October 14, 2017 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - Bloom Where You're Planted with speakers Fr. Fergal O’Guill, LC and Michele Vina
- January 27, 2018 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - Remain Here: Sanctifying the Present Moment with speakers Sr. Elinor Gardner, OP and Rebecca Frech
- August 18, 2018 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - First Comes Love: Managing Realistic Expectations with speakers Fr. Manuel and Kathi Boor
- January 19, 2019 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - Hebrews 12:1-2 with speakers Fr. Jason Wooleyhan, TOR and Mom Panel
- May 4, 2019 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - Interior Peace: Finding God When It’s Loud and Busy All Around with speakers Fr. Michael Picard, LC and Mom Panel
- August 24, 2019 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - Joyful Witness: The Most Important Lesson with speakers Fr. James Yamauchi and Mom Panel
- January 25, 2020 at Nazareth Retreat Center, Grand Prairie - Peace! Be Still! with Guided Meditation and Roundtable